Here are the Updates for the Musicals & Concerts this Summertime untill the Winter Season 2021 with Stella Jones.
For more information please click on the links:
- STELLA JONES & THE SPIRIT 13.07. – JAZZ, SOUL & POP SCHLOSSHOF ULMERFELD / https://www.thespirit.at
- SHOW MUST GO ON 23.7. – 7.8. – MUSICAL HITS FELSENBÜHNE STAATZ / https://www.felsenbuehne-staatz.at/programm/the-show-must-go-on
- LAS VEGAS LEGENDS 08.08.- LAS VEGAS SHOW FELSENBÜHNE STAATZ / https://www.felsenbuehne-staatz.at/programm/las-vegas-legends-unter-sternen
- BIRTHDAY CONCERT with STELLA JONES & THE JONESMOBILe 10.08., JAZZ, FUNK & SOUL PORGY & BESS WIEN / https://porgy.at/events/10560/
- M.WANDALLER & S. JONES 11.8., MUSICA SACRA,GOSPEL SOUL KLAGENFURTER DOM / https://www.kath-kirche-kaernten.at/pfarren/detail/C3074/kirchenmusikfestival-musica-sacra-2020
- TINA SHOW TOUR 16.8. – 26.9., TINA TURNER HITS D/CH/AUT / http://tina-dieshow.at/konzerte/
- DINNER & MUSIC 22.10.+ 29.10., GOSPEL , POP & SOUL VIENNA / http://dinnerandmusic.at/#showact
- AMERICAN CHRISTMAS GOSPEL TOUR 27.11. – 23.12., GOSPEL AUSTRIA/CZECH REP. / http://christmas-gospel.at https://goout.net/en/adventni-gospely-2021-stella-jones-and-the-christmas-singers/sztxemp/ https://festivaly.eu/en/adventni-gospely-2020-stella-jones-the-christmas-singers-sono-centrum-brno-2020
- Forecast & News:
Stella Jones will perform in 2022 at the Felsenbühne Staatz by taking the leading role of Dolores de Cartier for the well known Musical SISTER ACT by Woopie Goldberg.
- Upcoming Gospel Concerts:
Here are the upcoming GOSPEL Concerts: Gospel Tour 2021
- Stella Jones NEW VOCAL & STAGE ACADEMY IS OUT NOW!
For all people who`d like to enhance their vocal & stage performances: http://www.vocalstageacademy.com
- Stella Jones NEW SOLO ALBUM, Release in 2021!
- Stella Jones NEW JAZZ Album, Release 2021!
- Stella Jones NEW Children’s Musical – Release in SPRING 2021!
Stella Jones NEW ALBUM „Songs 4 My Mother CHRISTINE“ – OUT NOW!
AVAILABLE AT ALL ONLINE STORES NOW.
This new album was produced over many months at several studios across the world.
The singer and producer Stella Jones composed all of the songs and dedicated her music to her Mother who passed away in 2017.
The music is an combination of Jazz, Nu Soul, RnB, Hip Hop and Rock with high listed international musicians from all over the world.
Stella created a mix of high energy funk, fusion, jazz music and mixed the songs with elements of progressive rock.
Cover Photo: Elena Shirin
Stella Jones new album „Songs for my Mother CHRISTINE“, is sparkling with self-confidence and a seemingly irrepressible energy.
In the twelve original compositions, she combines earthy blues, american-groovy R’n’B, jazz, hip- hop, nu-soul elements and Cuban rhythms with european songwriting in an amazingly innovative way, creating a unique musical album.
For the album „Songs for my Mother CHRISTINE“ she got top-class international musicians, including US based drummer Thomas Lang who is touring with Stars like Geri Halliwell, 911, B * Witched, Ozzy Osborne, Sugababes, Robbie Williams and Bonnie Tyler.
The Austrian bassist Willi Langer, who among others is working with Gloria Gaynor, Rainhard Fendrich, The Supremes, Tina Turner, Thomas D and Count Basic also played several tunes on this album and his Funk & Soul touch gives the music a special flavour.
The well known Austrian based guitar player Bernie Krinner (collaboration with Anna Fay, Carl Avory, John Whitfield, etc.) designed several songs with his rhythmic funk beats.
Rijeka based guitarist Alen Brentini (working with Kee Marcello, Richie Kotzen, Marco Mendoza, Mike Terrana, Michael T Ross, Michael Voss, etc.) played two exeptional impressive solos for the songs „Electricity“ and „Reluctant Child“.
The croatian drummer Marko Duvnjak, who lives in Zagreb and works for well-known TV show formats such as „RTL“, „Croatia’s Got Talent“ and well-known artists such as Claudia Beni and Andreas Gabalier, also took place as special guest on the titles „Crazy People“ and „Summer Breeze“ with impressive rhythms, as well as the well-known jazz percussionist Silvester „Jakschi“ Schröger from Salzburg, who is not only a close friend of the family, but shaped the jazz and rock scene in the 70s and 80s in Austria.
Furthermore, Cuban singer Isa van Krøll is featured in the title „The Bridge“ with her expressive solo voice and Stella’s stepfather Peter Schrammel, who is a true descendant of the Austrian Schrammel Dynasty, contributed the intro to the song „The Bridge“, which was recorded in the studio of Producer Terry Chladt.
Stellas daughters contributed with percussion and vocal parts and the cover photo for the album was made by the young exceptional artist Elena Shirin.
All Rights Reserved © Stella Jones Productions
For further informations please contact us: email@example.com
For detailed Information please visit